Monday, April 12, 2010

By The Pricking?

Full time rehearsals.  Diana is being driven mad by production duties, Sharon is scouring the city for scaffolding, Jacob's laptop is down for the count, and I am terrified that I have no idea what I am doing.

In other words, everything is as it should be. 

I was sitting there today on lunch, looking at the sky, and I realized despite everything, it's still so exciting.  It's a short rehearsal period and a short run... every moment needs to be savored, because who knows when I'll get the chance to do Wingéd again?  So, no matter what the complaints, I am trying to enjoy every second... which admittedly is challenging when Diana is driving me crazy with her direction (we're getting down the the nitpicking in some places, and today I had to obey the Rule of the Leg.  Who knows what insanely frustrating  rule tomorrow will bring?).

The words are in my head.  Abandonment and Trust are being called for; both onstage and behind the scenes.  We're calling in favours where we need to, and we're slowly making progress. 

That's about all I have for you at this moment... aside from this ---> if you happen to have some scaffolding in your backyard, you should seriously call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment