Saturday, May 1, 2010

Open Wide

Well... we've opened.  It was a crazy week (which explains my blogging absence), filled with all manner of frustration and discovery... and what we're left with, is easily one of the most beautiful shows I have ever done.  The show is a perfect dance of light, sound, projection, text, performance, and direction.  I am so incredibly proud of it, and I can honestly say I have never seen another show like it... it is utterly unique.  This show raises the bar for the use of projections in a theatre piece, Jacob has done some incredibly beautiful work.  Diana, Sharon, Jacob and I have captured a perfect storm of a show, and hopefully, audiences will find their way to us in the midst of a theatre scene bursting at the seams.

Please, join us.  Be part of the experience.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment